CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR 2022/2023 AUGUST INTAKE AT AFRISA-COVAB
The application period for 2022/2023 August Intake is now open for both national and international students to study in various Diploma, Certificate and Artisan programs at AFRISA-COVAB, Makerere University.
Africa Institute for Strategic Animal Resource Services and Development (AFRISA) is a one leading institution in providing citizens and communities with a platform for industrial skilling and enterprise development to improve their livelihoods.
AFRISA is located at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Animal Resources and Biosecurity (COVAB), Makerere University in Kampala, Uganda.
Programs Open for Application include;
- Laboratory Science Education and Industry
- Feed industry and business
- Poultry industry and business
- Dairy industry and business
- Wildlife industry and business
- Bee industry and business
- Pig industry and business
- Fish industry and business
- Leather industry and business
- Meat industry and business
Requirements for application
|Diploma||2 years||One principal pass in any of the subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Agriculture, Geography, Food and Nutrition, Economics and any two subsidiaries.|
|Certificate||2 years||O- level with at least 3 (three) passes|
|Artisan||1 year||Basic education|
|Modular||1-2 months||Basic education, targeting workers and practitioners (Starts at any time)|
Apply online on:
Contact us on: +256 781502330
Apply by: 30th June, 2022